Thursday, January 1, 2015

Team Introduction Extravaganza

Hi everyone! First post for us as designes for Sa Crafters today and this one is a special one since we all share our projects in one single post!

Marie Johansson


I have used a plain cardstock as base and first of all covered it with gesso that I applied trough a stencil. Then I added a bit of patterned paper and my embellishments from Sa Crafters together with cordinating embellishments and paints.

You are welcome to watch my video turorial below to see how I made the card step by step.



Oh and {grattis} means Happy Birthday in Swedish.

Supplies used:
Big Diamond shape stencil (6x6)


Thandar Aye-zheng


I have made this journal cover from chipboards off camera and embellish it with Sa goodies. The wood pieces take colors very well. They are so much fun to work with. I love the fact that the pieces are nice and think. I can have much space between layers to add depth and dimensions to the project. The following is the supply list for this project. Enjoy looking at our creations.



Supplies used:
Sentiment Set 1
Heart Border

Elena Bianconi



Sa Anderson

I decided to altered chipboard arrow album for 1st project with others ladies!! This album is new product I will post all products used in this project!








Products used in this project:
C-arrow album

Cibele Degrazia

This is my first project produced with materials of SaCrafters.
I saved that watch for a special project and finally the time has come !!
I used Versamark, stazon and emboss gold for the textures.
Here in the video you guys can check out the step by step.
Hope you enjoy! Kisses Cibi
  



Priscilla Lim



Leila Cardoso
You find Leilas video here!

KimBerly Murray

Emilia van den Heuvel

No comments:

Post a Comment